Psalm 91 (KJV)
- He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling
- For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
- With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
Free Printable KJV Psalm 91 Download
For reference or visual reinforcement to the free Psalm 91 Song (click here for the music), download and print a copy. Use it for a bookmark, stick it on the wall, or put a copy in your pocket or wallet.
Large Print Version
Great for your wall or refrigerator, with letters large enough to read across the room.
Index Card Version
Prints on standard paper with lines for cutting out. Just right to go on an index card.
You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe to view these files. You probably already have this; if not, get one free here. NOTE: When printing, be sure your settings show "Page scaling: None" so that the printout will be the right size.
As with the music, please feel free to make and/or give out as many copies of these lyrics sheets as you desire - unmodified and without financial gain.